Friday 5 April 2013

Pushing the limits in life.........

The things I do for RUTRTW never cease to amaze me.   Today I purchased AND drank an entire X-LARGE RUTRTW!  AN EXTRA LARGE.  It was effort and it took forever.  But my bus ride went by fast - I was so distracted trying to not spill my nearly 1-litre cup of coffee all over me or the panic-y lady sitting next to me. My 45 minute commute was over before I was even one quarter done /  before I finished my 'first' cup of coffee.  

Then I got thinking - there should be TWO RUTRTW on the x-large cup.  Like a bonus RUTRTW on the backside of the cup. Or the underside.  Or a message IN the cup, on the bottom, that is revealed after you finish drinking all. that. coffee.  And more importantly, the X-LARGE bonus prizes should be different.  Like teeth whitening toothpaste.  A pacemaker.  Or a larger bladder.  Because daaaaMN,  I need that stuff today.  

All that said, I had to get the x-large. I had no choice.  And I do nat regret it.  It was the only size of RUTRTW cups that was left at the store.  And, the payoff was huge - I GAGN-YAY'ed a donut!!

So keep on drinkin' on my sweet, fellow RUTRT Winner's.  The season is closing and there are only a few glorious days left to enjoy!!

So try this on this weekend  ---> SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUSH YOUR LIMITS!!  Do something you have never done before......  Let me know what magic happens for you!!

Yours in Sippy Joy,
Hayley



  

No comments:

Post a Comment